Healing Hearts, Equipping Saints & Releasing Destiny
To heal, equip, and release God's people into their destiny for the transformation of their families, communities, and culture.
Heal the Broken Heart
Equip the Saints
Release the Body
Our Leadership Team
Justin & Lisa Carpenter
Josh & Sarah Motlong
Sean & Sara Kendrick
Statement of Faith
- There is one God -The Triune God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (see Gen 1:1,2,26,27; Col 1:15-19; 2:9,10). “There is one God, and mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5). All who seek restoration and fellowship with God must go through Jesus and cannot approach God through any other person, spirit, or doctrine.
- That Jesus Christ is the Son of God was born of the virgin Mary by the seed of the Holy Spirit His virgin birth is a testimony that only the Spirit can beget that which is Spirit. Those of the new creation are not solely of human origin, but are born from above by the Holy Spirit. The resurrection of Jesus’ physical body after His crucifixion was literal, as will be the resurrection of both the just and the unjust on the day of judgement. (see Matt 1: 16-25; 3:3-8).
- That He lived a sinless life as the Son of man and the Son of God. (see John 8:46; 2 Cor.5:21).
- That He was crucified on the cross where His blood became the ultimate sacrifice for the sins of all mankind. On that cross He died so that all who would believe in Him might have eternal life. He died, was buried, and was raised from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at he right hand of God the Father in the heavenlies. (Matt 27:35-50; John 3:13-21; Matt 20:19; Eph 1:20-23)
- In the great commission to all believers, that we are to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature, baptizing them in the Name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Spirit (see Matt 28:18-20; Mk 16; 15-18; Lk 24:49-53).
- That the Holy Spirit is the promise of the Father, He is the seal of the New Covenant, and the power of God in the believer. Further that He is the distributer and giver of the gifts of the Spirit. (see Lk 24:49; Acts 1;8; Eph 1:13; 1 Cor 12:4-11)
- That “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” and that His ministry in and through the church by the Holy Spirit has not changed from the beginning. We accept, acknowledge, encourage, and seek all of the biblical gifts and ministries of the Holy Spirit as present and vital for the church to accomplish her full purpose today. (see 1 Cor 12:4-11; 14:1,37-40; Mal 3:6; Rom 11:29; Num 23:19; James 1:17; Heb 13:8).
- That Christ is the Head of the whole church (universal in heaven and earth) regardless of our doctrinal or denominational differences. All authority in heaven and on earth is given to Him and He is the Head over all things to the church which is His body, the fullness of Him, that fills all and is in all. (see Eph 1:22,23; Matt 28:18)
- The Holy Bible is the ultimate authority of God’s written word to all mankind, especially the church (Body of Christ), and all those who are Kingdom dwellers through the salvation of the blood atonement of Jesus Christ.
- Our ministry is primarily to equip the saints (members of His body) to do the work of the ministry, and to help bring them to full maturity in Christ. We equip through training which develops the saints in their own gifts and callings so that the body may be strengthened to do the work of ministry in the earth. Furthermore, we equip in worship, intercession, various disciplines of prayer, and the Hebraic roots of the church. (Eph. 4:11-16)