- This event has passed.
Guys. Fire. Meat. Darts. Fishing. Worship. Lord knows what else…
Men, we’ve got a getaway on the books. Friday, April 29-Saturday, April 30. The schedule is loose—we’re gonna hang out, talk shop, take it easy, and have a lot of fun. Sean got us the hookup at the Stowers Ranch huntin’ camp.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS RSVP BELOW. We’ll cover the cookin’ and the cleanup, with donations open to help cover cost.
[REQUIRED: Sign Stowers Ranch Waiver Online.]
- Start: Friday, April 29, as early as 2pm
- End: Saturday, April 30, 1-6pm
- Stowers Ranch Hunting Camp @ 3274 FM 1340, Mountain Home. This is several miles PAST MO Ranch off 1340—ORANGE TAPE will be on the gate. It’s the first major entrance on the left after passing Boneyard Crossing.
- Fri, 2:00pm-6:30pm – free time
- Fri, 6:30pm-7:30pm – dinner & small group connect
- Fri, 8:30pm – worship around campfire
- Fri, 9:00pm – free time
- Sat, 8:30am – breakfast & small group connect
- Sat, 9:30am – free time
- Sat, 12pm – lunch & small group connect
- Sat, 1pm-6pm – free time
What to Bring
- Sleeping gear (sleeping bag, or sheets + blanket, pillow)
- Toiletries & towel
- Change of clothes
What to Bring, Optional
- Fishing gear. There are kayaks & canoes at the river, but no fishing poles, bait, lures, etc.
- Inflatable Mattress (there are 16 beds + a lot of floor space for mattresses). Older men get the beds, no questions. The rest of us will make use of air mattresses, etc.
- Tent, hammock, or something else to sleep outside if you want to
Food & Drinks?
- Everything will be provided for you.
- Josh Motlong: (816) 519-4492
- Sean Kendrick: (830) 739-1300
- Ben Strebeck: (719) 684-3622
24+ hours together and it’s gonna be awesome. We’ll have a good amount of free time—be intentional to connect with other men, ask questions, and share your own stories. You guys are gold—we’re all looking forward to it.